Now I can’t take credit for this one, Food Babe is where I found this recipe and I have the link below. I did change it slightly when I made mine. The original can be found by clicking the link, the way I made mine is listed below. It’s so easy and everyone should try this!
Source- Click Here!
Almond Butter 1 cup
Peanut Butter 1/2 cup
Coconut Oil 4 tbsp
Maple Syrup 3-4 tbsp
Dark Chocolate 8 oz. chopped (separate into 2 portions)
1. Cream all ingredients together leaving 1 portion of chopped chocolate for the topping.
2. Pour into parchment lined 8×6 pan
3. Top with chopped chocolate
4. Freeze 2 hours
5. Remove from freezer- Cut into squares and eat!
6. Store left overs in freezer.