Roasted Tomatillo Sauce
1 lb Tomatillos husked
3-5 Garlic cloves unpeeled
1 Poblano pepper seeded and deveined
1 White Onion quartered
1 Jalapeño seeded and deveined
2 tbsp Olive Oil
Salt and pepper or sprinkling
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Toss vegetables in olive oil and spread out on baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. See below picture.
5. Let cool slightly and peel garlic cloves
6. Transfer everything into a blender and run until smooth.
7. Add lime juice starting with 1/2 of the lime and add more to taste.
8. EAT! This is good with chips, or on grilled steak or chicken.